20 Commissioners attended the virtual October 6, 2022 BCDC Commission meeting at 1:00 P.M.
The Commission met only to take public comment, approve minutes, hear from the Chair and the Executive Director, and resolve the Administrative Listing. It then adjourned to begin the Commission’s Racial Equity Plan Public Workshop, which included more Commissioners and Alternates.
The next Commission meeting will be held on October 20, 2022. It will be a hybrid public meeting with a noticed public venue at the Metro Center building at 375 Beale St. in San Francisco. Items for consideration may include:
- A proposed permit application for a project located at 567 Airport Boulevard in Burlingame;
- Possible votes on accepting contracts to execute Bay Adapt, and a Bay Adapt briefing;
- A public discussion regarding the siting of alternative energy projects in BCDC’s jurisdiction;
- A briefing on BCDC’s current year budget; and,
- An update on BCDC’s Enforcement Program.